Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Help Disney! I'm confused

So, apparently Disney is all in a huff about Miley Cyrus' photo shoot with world famous photographer, Annie Liebovitz. The complaint has been that the photo is too revealing.

Well, not seeing anything wrong with the photo, I wondered if I could find a comparable shot that Disney clearly does approve of.
Above, you can see a little comparison i did.

One of the scantily clad young ladies is presenting her chest to the world while the other has basically got her back to the camera.

So, which is more revealing?


Anonymous Jessamyn said...

THANK YOU. I'm not a huge Hannah Montana fan (chokes) but I LIKE MIley. She seems remarkably genuine, and this was... Really stupid to make such a big deal of.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home