Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Help Disney! I'm confused


















So, apparently Disney is all in a huff about Miley Cyrus' photo shoot with world famous photographer, Annie Liebovitz. The complaint has been that the photo is too revealing.

Well, not seeing anything wrong with the photo, I wondered if I could find a comparable shot that Disney clearly does approve of.
Above, you can see a little comparison i did.

One of the scantily clad young ladies is presenting her chest to the world while the other has basically got her back to the camera.

So, which is more revealing?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU. I'm not a huge Hannah Montana fan (chokes) but I LIKE MIley. She seems remarkably genuine, and this was... Really stupid to make such a big deal of.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home